This HR dept doesn’t negotiate with Terrorists.
Literary Birthday - 20 August
Happy Birthday, Jacqueline Susann, born 20 August 1918, died 21 September 1974
- Never judge anyone by another’s opinions. We all have different sides that we show to different people.
- I’ve got a library copy of Gone with the Wind, a quart of milk and all these cookies. Wow! What an orgy!
- I don’t think any novelist should be concerned with literature…literature should be left to essayists.
- The second draft is on yellow paper, that’s when I work on characterizations. The third is pink, I work on story motivations. Then blue, that’s where I cut, cut, cut.
- I wanted to write it long before I wrote Every Night, Josephine! I’d been thinking about it a long time.
- Love shouldn’t make a beggar of one. I wouldn’t want love if I had to beg for it, to barter or qualify it. And I should despise it if anyone ever begged for my love. Love is something that must be given — it can’t be bought with words or pity, or even reason.
- Never let anyone shame you into doing anything you don’t choose to do. Keep your identity.
Susann was an American novelist. Her most famous work is Valley of the Dolls
Source for Image
Because there is not enough Emotions on tumblr.
just saw The Emotions on Unsung and had to put this up!